Sunday 29 April 2012

Let me Work it Out

Oh how I love the Gym. Who would have thought the girl who used to get her mum to write her a note to get her out of PE at school would love working out so much! Don't get me wrong it hurts, and I thoroughly want to die throughout, but It makes me feel so good! Plus I've lost half a stone and in general everything is getting tighter!!

I've been doing the classes and having a swim and doing a bit on the old cardio stuff but I decided if I was going to turn from flabby anne to sexpot I was going to need some serious intervention. So I hired Johnny. Personal trainer who promised me he could get me gorgeous in 3 months. Naturally being keen to make sure I was doing everything right at home I had his number. Texts became, shall we say, suggestive. And last night he asked me if I wanted to go to a swingers club with him. Now let me tell you kids, I have never been to such a place before, I was dubious, I also had greasy hair and in general couldnt be bothered going out. So just texting for now but...

I am considering commiting the ultimate cliche and shagging my personal trainer

Unsure how I feel about this. Ground rules have been laid out at the start  - no relationship, no strings attached and everything remains the same. Fine by me I thought, I couldnt have him as a boyfriend anyway, far too short, I can't handle a dwarf. Feel a bit unsure of myself though because he seems to be VERY experienced and I feel a bit nervous. It could be just what the doctor ordered for me though. it. My mojo has returned with a bang this year and I needed some hot loving. On the whole I would say he will do as a Fuckbuddy. Why not hey? Sadly I will still have to pay for PT sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment