Saturday 9 June 2012

Andy wants to bird me back up

Well kids, it was always going to happen wasn't it. Andy's back. He rang me up crying the other day...yeah..crying like a little girl saying he'd lost everyone close to him and he needed someone to hold him and tell him everything was going to be alright. So me being the big softy that I said I'd give him another chance.
Confused as to how this is gonna work to be quite honest with you. I am still very much of the opinion he is fucking me around, yet I am strangely drawn to him. Have decided I will go and see him next week, I am going to make sure he is sober and drug free and then see what I think of him. I have a sneaking suspicion he is lovely when not in the evil clutches of drugs and I am hoping I can save him and reform him into the perfect boyfriend.....if not worst case scenario is that I'll have a feeling of being someones bird for a couple of weeks which is always nice. To be fair to him so far so good, no phonecalls swerved, no going awol, the dude even offered to come up to see me today and take me and my lad out and stuff. unheard of!!
He has caught me at a moment of weakness, i'm feeling very upset this week as had a huge fight with one of my ex friends who to cut a long story short branded me vile, insane, irrational and in general a nut job who wished her mother dead. Now, dear readers, obviously this is not the case, I take great offence to this and so I had no other choice but to call her a cunt and fuck her off. To be quite honest with ya its too much like hard work being her mate anyway so I was unkeen to have her near me anymore regardless of if she thinks Im crazy or not. Its a very long story which I can't be arsed going into but in a nutshell she's a tosser and I've offloaded her.
And what to do about the pt??? if I do get back with Andy im going to have to tell him its not gonna happen any more....as that would be cheating on my boyfriend.....hmmm still not sure im ready for this whole relationship lark, not least because I can't afford the weightgain

No comments:

Post a Comment