Friday 28 December 2012

Steaming

Oh my god I am so fucking horny. Like ridiculously horny. Like falling back into old habits and getting my vibrator out 10 times a day horny. And that's no exaggeration.
I had to put myself on a sex toy ban about a year ago because it was literally getting beyond a joke and it was getting to the point that it was desensitising me and I couldn't cum without it. So I put myself on a ban and it was fingers only and that was much better I was down to just a normal 3 wanks a day and the orgasms where better.
However when I started knockin about with the new guy we did a few sexting sessions and my nails where shit so I thought oh fuck it il get the old rabbit out itl look better and now here I am back on the bandwagon I can't put the fucking thing down. Situation had been made a million percent worse by the fact I ain't seen the new guy in a week which means I therefore haven't been laid in a week which means I am climbing the fuckin walls and I'm replacing batteries left right and centre!!!!!! Oh my good lord this will not do this will not do at all!
New guys been on about wanting to do a 3sum. What is it with dudes and 3sums seriously at the minute. Anyway I wasn't all that keen and told him I was beginning to feel like a booty call and now it's looking like iv cut my shag off to spite my face!!!!! Sad times. Anyway consequently I am now like a raging horny lunatic. In fact I'm like a BLOKE!!!
Funny thing is some other randomer wants to do a 3sum with me and our @scousebabe888 in march now I don't know if he's full of shit or an axe murderer or a nutcase or what but If I was going to do a 3sum with anyone I'd be more inclined to do it with the randomer than the new guy because I'd just get pissed off with it with the new guy I know I would, he's like a dog on heat god love him and I'm having a crisis of confidence over my performance with him as it is, because, between you and me i have been TERRIBLE...well not terrible but wayyyyyy below par for my normal standards I don't know what the fuck is up with me ha! So yeah anyway I told him I was beginning to feel like a booty call and I think I may have inadvertently made him think that automatically means I want him to be my full on boyfriend in love get married and grow old when that's not what I meant I just meant I think a fucking trip to the pictures might be nice in amongst all the shagging!!! Bloody men ay! Always jumping to the wrong conclusions! Or maybe he's just gone off me. That's always a possibility I am a bit of a bellend. Or maybe he's just been busy with it being Xmas and I just can't see that because im blinkered by the fact I'm steaming and I haven't got a shag at my beck and call 24/7!!!!!!!!!
So what's a girl to do in a situation like this. Il just have to crack on with my rabbit and see what happens. I really don't want to have to pack the new guy off to the island of lost men because I do actually quite like the guy but I ain't a booty call and I ain't playing second fiddle to anyone else so it may be inevitable if I don't get laid fucking imminently.

1 comment:

  1. Hi SG.

    I've been away from your blog for a short while. Upon my return I see you've been on a roll! lots to read and be entertained by.

    What do you mean by "between you and me i have been TERRIBLE...well not terrible but wayyyyyy below par for my normal standards"

    What exactly are your "normal standards"? Serious question :)

    Keep up the great blog

    ReplyDelete