Saturday 17 March 2012

The aftermath of the latest relationship disaster

I am currently bed ridden after having to dump the latest tosser. I did it in the form of text message which may sound harsh but you just wait until you hear what this vile specimen of a human being did...we shall get to that shortly.

A bit about myself first. I'm 27 and a single mother living in Liverpool. I'm not one of these pyjama wearing, jeremy kyle appearing, bingo hall dwelling single mothers which I am aware that description may at first conjure up the image of. I am actually doing alright, I own my own house and car, and I not an ugly bastard either. Which is why it is like the riddle of the sphynx why I can not seem to find a suitable young man to tick my last box.

I shall get back to the cause of my distress. I first met this dude on twitter. One of my very close friends ryan lives in London and it was a friend of his that started tweeting me one day. Phone numbers where exchanged and chit chat became of a sexual nature, you know how it goes. Anyway on a trip down to London to visit ryan friend, fate through me into the path of this tweeting casa nova (or rather my friend had been out on a bender and had fallen asleep therefore I called the dude hereby known as Andy to see if he had my friends house phone number and I ended up going round to his flat). From here we ended up having a few liasons and some of the dirtiest sex in recent memory. 6 days ago I went down to visit him and it was going great. Young Andy was declaring his love for me, asking to me my boyfriend, really laying it on with a trowel. Then hours later another chick showed up and dearest Andy (now heavily off his face on an inconceivable amount of cocaine) announced to me he wished to fuck this chick. I was stuck in London with no way of escape! I called my ryan but Andy begged me to stay....stupidly I did, and sat through hours of him sneaking off with this new slag whilst I appeared demure and unbothered sitting in his flat with the rest of his friends. I wanted to stick pencils in both of their eyes.
It got to around 7am and Andy had disappeared off to bed (alone). So I went into his room, woke him up, climbed on top of his cock and had a final fuck before getting dressed and cabbing it over to  ryans house where I sobbed for 2 hours before getting the train home. It was at this point I sent the "I dont want to see you any more" text, and this was where it got ugly.
He started talking to ME like I was the dickhead! Slagging me off, being completely horrendous to me! Why?!! I am the victim here! I really liked him and was basically told he wanted someone else (In fact I recall his exact words where "God I want her"). I had no choice but to offload him. Of course in my haste to evacuate I did not notice I had left my fucking make up bag in his flat. It was only when he text me to tell me it was there did I realise hundreds of pounds worth of camoflage was now a casualty of war. He said he would post it back to me but as yet I am still waiting. I have offered to send my friend to collect it, he said no. I have offered to pay for postage, he will not send it. He has also taken to openly messaging prostitutes on twitter and also asking his ex girlfriend if she will marry him. I will admit, I am marginally offended. I am also DYING for him to just text me and tell me he loves me again although sadly after many years of playing the single game I will be unable to fall for such utter shite as I can see this one would only end in tears (more than likely mine).

So I am distraught. Although I can cling to the fact it was myself that sent officially did the dumping, we all fucking know I was dumped the moment he told me he wanted to fuck someone else so it is little consollation.

5 comments:

  1. :D just read pretty much all your blog (its been a slow day at work) and i must say its a good read keep up the good work ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you read my whole blog in work? what job is this? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh very nice, slip my blog into the menus n see how that goes down haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ��Haha I will do if I ever feel like I want a new job and it would Proberly will go down really well our customers are mainly over 60 :-p

    ReplyDelete