Monday 19 March 2012

Good Mood Shatered

Good morning campers, I was in a marvellous mood this morning, the sun is shining, my tits look great, I was grooving along to James Morrison on my i-pod and in general I was being a winner. Unfortunately my good mood was brought to an abrupt end by a facebook message from Andy..."why are you still messaging my friends? Fuck this your shit is going in the bin!"
The message he is referring to was actually me replying to his friend to something she had written on my wall. I resent the "you are stalking me" undertones to this message. I replied and explained I was simply replying to what he friend had said, requested politely he post my things back to me and then pointed out we were not involved enough to warrant this level of bad feeling between us. I also stated that I had no adverse feelings towards him at al.
Marginal white lie there, we are now a week on and I am still very miffed about the whole incident, although I am more feeling shitty about myself than I do about him....thats the way it goes isn't it, they treat us like shit and we feel we are to blame. Still I really do want my stuff back.
Looking at it, I am confused as to why he didn't just cut off all contact with me if he didn't want to know.Would have been quite easy for him to just block me on everything and not return my call's and actually throw my stuff away. Is he looking for excuses to talk to me?
Stop over analysing everything you silly girl the man mugged you off to shag some slag.

No comments:

Post a Comment