Sunday 18 March 2012

Good day today

Had a lovely mothers day today, have eaten too much however and now I feel like an obese fat fuck that needs her mouth sewing up. Aside from that I am in good spirits! Ryan called me before to say he has found a great girl for our threesome. It is scheduled to take place on Tuesday. Now I'm apprehensive kids don't get me wrong but I'm also intrigued...I think if I am going to do this then ryan is really the only person I could possibly do it with. I have already slept with him several times, I have also done a mmf threesome with him before, I feel comfortable enough with him to let go of my inhibitions, but not emotionally attached to him that I may end up upset afterwards. The only thing is his cock is absolutely enormous and fucking him can sometimes be quite an ordeal. And there is the obvious... I've never been with a girl before. Still you only live once ay?!!! And on wednesday ryan and I are going sightseeing round London town which I am most looking forward to! I have not heard from Andy for 2 days now. I am dying to contact him but I just can't be bothered with him being horrible to me. Its such a shame, we clicked so well together. I really hope he is gutted about our demise but something tells me he couldn't give a shiny shite. Make up bag is still missing in action. It's probably been ebayed by now. Not that andy needs the money. Andy has lots of cash. And when I say cash, I mean tens of thousands of pounds in 20's and 50's in his wardrobe. He reckons he owns his own business and it is all legit, and far be it for me to doubt him.....yeah he's just full to the brim of shit isn't he. Lucky escape me thinks.
This is the problem isn't it. I just love the danger and unpredictability of these rogues. A nice guy that always returns my calls....it would bore me. I need surprise's and a challenge. Its a catch 22 situation. I'm not sure I will find such men appealing in 30yrs time. In fact I doubt any of them would still be alive in 30yrs time. I need to meet a dude that's perfect for me. Mission impossible? The quest continues!
Anyway back to operation recover from my heartache. It is precisely one week since Andy and I went down to his friends bar and right about now things where all great....little did I know in a few hours time I would be feeling rejected, alone and above all else mugged off.
I never got a reply to the facebook message I sent to my ex boyfriend on facebook either. Ignorant fucker. To be fair I have sent him about 3 messages since Christmas and he didnt reply to any of them. Perhaps he has a new girlfriend. I was devastated when we split, and I can't think why....his eyes where too far apart and he had surprisingly little stamina for someone that ran the marathon. Always kept stopping mid fuck for a rest. Might have been a con for me to get on top I suppose, but it was bloody annoying. I faked it a lot with him, but he was older than me and seemed to be a grown up. He wasn't though, he is Peter Pan and we finished because I wrote on his facebook wall and he "couldnt handle the pressure". Note to self - You need a man that does not scare easy,

No comments:

Post a Comment