Saturday 16 February 2013

SEX part 1...

SEX

In the light of the recent sexual drought I have found myself in the midsts of, I have found myself thinking about it more and more.

I love sex

I mean I really love it.

I have come to realise over the years that it is a rather specific sort of fuck I am looking for. And my most memorable mind blowing shags I have enjoyed have all, with the exception of 2, been with boyfriends.

I may come across as a rampant sex pest to most of my friends but contrary to popular belief I do not possess the same "any holes a goal" attitude as my learned male counterparts. In fact in the one night stand department I have actually only had 2....ish

What makes someone good in bed? Yes, certainly a person needs to have the moves, the hand skills, the expert oral ability.....but that is only half the story. You could be in bed with an Olympic gold medalist in fucking, but if the chemistry is not right then the sex isn't right. End of story.

I want to be seduced

Iv come to realise that the best sexual relationships come after a slow tantalising build up of flirting, knowing innuendo, innocent touches, eye contact. If I am on a first date with someone I will be attentively listening to the interesting things they have to say, while secretly searching for the spark. That raw, animal connection that will ultimately decide if anything more will happen between us. For me, I freely admit I need a man that is going to dominate me. I am an strong minded independent woman in life, but in the bedroom I just love to lose control....

This poses somewhat of a dilemma for me. For the men I have found to be excellent at this, are the very same men who are absolute cunts.

I have mentioned in previous blogs about my ex boyfriend Chris. He was an emotionally abusive manipulative lying prick. But my god he was amazing in bed. I stayed with him a year and a half in spite of everything he did to me simply because from the very first time he fucked me I was hopelessly addicted to the sex. 

When I first met him he was a model person. Great body, smooth talker, said all the right things. We had a couple of dates, he did everything right. I'm not going to go into all the things he later did wrong in this blog, this is simply about the sex.
After our second date he kissed me goodnight. His kiss was something else. I can remember him having these amazing soft lips that would just brush mine, with his tongue delicately flicking inside of my mouth. His kiss was so soft at first it automatically made me want to kiss him firmer, drawing me into him, his hands held my waist. Then he pulled away from me and kissed me on the nose and told me he would see me the next night.
That kiss had me in ecstasy already. I had a knot of excitement and wanting and frustration in my stomach. So when he text me later that night and said 

I want you, I want to have the sort of sex that blows our minds. The struggling to strip coz we don't want to let go...sort of sex 

And oh my god I wanted that too....

No comments:

Post a Comment