Wednesday 13 February 2013

Life has gone a bit west

Haven't blogged for a couple of weeks because iv not really known what to say.

The other Sunday morning I was in bed asleep minding my own business when I was rudely awoken by my phone ringing. A young whippersnapper who shall remain nameless due to the fact I work with him and have been having the odd shag with now and again decided to ring me up at 5am declaring how much he fancied a fuck.. I entertained him for about half an hour before putting the phone down. He sent me a couple of texts which I then ignored.
I shut my eyes and went back to sleep. About 15minutes later my phone buzzed with another text. Was ready to give the whippersnapper a piece of my mind when I noticed the text was actually a picture....of a slashed wrist....with the words "I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you, I hope this will make everything better".....from Andy

Well fuck me sideways

To be fair now Iv seen worse paper cuts but the thing is I know only to well what it is like to have someone you know commit suicide and in spite of the fact he is an absolute cunt I felt I couldn't ignore it.

So i said

Wtf a paper cut? What are you doing
He came back and said he wanted to apologise to me and every other person that had had the misfortune to meet the broken individual that is him. He then proceeded to ring me up and hysterically sob about how he had lost everything and everyone and he was so sorry and wanted to die.

You would think I would be really happy about this but the truth is and I know this makes me an absolute weapon, I felt sorry for him.

Don't get me wrong I don't think I would ever go there again. But the fact is the boys got mental problems and I can't just leave him. Why the fuck he's ringing me after everything I do not know.
 So daft old me spent the next few days counselling the muppet back to sanity. He's basically lost everything flats going, kid he was bangings fucked off, money's gone, everything's gone really. He deserves it. However I am wondering if maybe that's the wake up call he needed to sort himself out. I don't know what he will do. But i don't hate him anymore.

Whippersnapper not one bit in my good books as the bloody comedian decided to get bladdered one night and spill our little secret to his mates which are also people we work with. So you can bloody imagine what works been like this week. Why?! Whhhyyyyyyyy. I wouldn't mind so much but (and this is going to sound hillarious seeing as i write my life in a blog) but some things just don't need to be said. Just can't be arsed with the gossip. So now I have taken to avoiding him like the plague which I don't really know why I feel the need to do this but I would just like the whole thing to go away and that somehow seems to be the way to go about it. I know that makes no sense. It's doing my head in though because I can see the gossip trickling out bit by bit I'd much rather people came and said it straight to my face instead of clacking behind my back but that's what people are like aren't they. Actually saying that quite a few HAVE given me the Spanish Inquisition to my face and that wasn't much fun either.. Such a shame aswell coz he's actually a nice kid  but its safe to say the gravy trains ended on that one now. To be honest I don't think iv actual spoken any actual face to face words to him since like before Xmas! I get the feeling he don't wanna talk to me tho.....or maybe that's coz I am massively on the swerve. Oh I don't fucking know I just know a nice arrangements got all fucking awkward and it's pissed me right off!

Got a 3sum planned soon which Im most looking forward to but other than that I am nil balance dudes. Maybe Andy has been distracting me from boys. I will admit dear children he has wrecked my head a little bit. I won't get back with him don't worry. But in wondering if maybe he will always be in my life. And I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Not a good thing, no. For him, it is still all about him. If he wanted to apologise, how about just apologising - no picture? But no, because that would have had little manipulation value. I can't stand people who manipulate others. It turns us into things rather than people. Don't be used. Admittedly, I am suspicious because my ex manipulated me by overdosing on my birthday, but hey! Something I learned - don't ever do for anyone what they can do for themselves. It can't be a wake-up call if you are pressing the snooze button. But people like this never wake up in my experience, they just move on to different supply - of money, comfort, love, support, whatever. Of course, they are ALWAYS 'going to change, I really am this time'. People like this turn up after even YEARS, because if there's no-one left, they'll try anyone who might respond. Anything rather than be alone with their own sad excuse for a personality. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are completely right. I can see him for what he is now. And for the first time it doesn't make my heart ache thinking about him

      Delete