Saturday 16 February 2013

SEX part 2... The x rated part is now down xx


SEX part 2

As promised the explicit details of what happened next were only posted for one evening only. If you really really want to hear what happened next then tweet me and il see what I can do....

I had never felt that way before. Did I mistake it for love? Perhaps. But there is no doubt about it that it was solely the sex that kept me in that relationship. I was like a junkie always craving my next fix. It didnt matter what happened, I just wanted that feeling back again. 

He wasn't necessarily the best sex Iv ever had, but he certainly put me on the path I am on now. I love sex. And I think it's down to him. He showed me so many things my body can do that I don't think I ever would have discovered if it weren't for him. And now I just want to do it all the time. I need the intimacy though. Because all that stuff is marvellous, but it's a million percent better when your doing it with someone that gives a fuck xxx

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I missed that. I wish you'd tweeted the fact that you were going to post it. I'd've been round like a shot.

    ReplyDelete