Saturday 10 November 2012

Variety is the spice of life

So it turns out I wasn't quite as smitten as I first thought and I have now come to the conclusion that I quite frankly don't want to play with mr smitten any more!!! Fucks sake what am I like. However with it now being November and it nearing the anniversary of the most traumatic events of my life to date I quite simply need an abundance of male attention to get me through this Dark period. There, I said it, I hold my hands up, I am not even ashamed of myself.
I thought 2 would be enough to get me through. So I firstly chose a dude I was having some harmless fun with last year! It's a strange one with him we never had a conversation about ending anything we just sort of seemed to stop shagging so I knew itd be a dead cert. so I text him on Wednesday night and asked him what was occuring and I know I'm gonna end up seeing him tomorrow at some point coz iv got stuff on that's gonna put me in the same place as him so I'm 90percent certain a re run is on the cards.
Just to make double sure iv got enough dudeage to occupy me iv routed out a little boy toy I met on the plane home from magaluf. This story is typical me. I'm stood in the queue and with easyjet there's a speedy boarding queue and a normal one and this dude was in the speedy boarding queue by mistake and got told to move. "Ay can I jump in there" he said to me.... I just sort of nodded, couldn't really be arsed talking to anyone and had spent whole of the day before fucking a about with the guardia civil but he ended up sitting next to me on the plane home and we got to having a laugh. Turns out he had just done the season out there and was flying home. Was dead funny, bought me a buttie, suggested we join the mile high club an all that, and By the end of the flight we were messing about that much that the passport people made us go to the same desk to get out passports checked coz they thought we were together!!! Anyway swapped facebooks and all that and off I went.... Hadn't spoke to him since. Well I messaged him on Wednesday too didn't I and I now have phone number and a promise hahaha. I'm not joking when I say boy toy tho he was born in the 90s oh well fuck it as far as I'm concerned if his mothers still not claiming child benefit for him then it's alright.
So I thought I was all set with the 2 dudes...imagine my surprise when a third turned up!! So yesterday I put on my facebook that I had a new number and I couldn't remember who I had text and who I hadn't so if u want my new number then message me. Straight away I get a message from a fittie I was obsessed with years ago!!
"We'll I certainly didn't get no text with your new bloody number!! Bad times. And what's all this I hear about there was a sighting of you in swanley the other week"
It was true, I had been in swanley 2 weeks previous and it transpired swanley is about 5mins up the road from where this dude lives.
The dude is an oilrigger and I was completely bessotted with him. We had some earth shattering sex, we even broke a sink off a wall during one hot fuck and I had been dying for another piece of him all these years but he lives so far away and he works on the oil rigs so it just never happened. He lives outside London and its a pain in the arse to get to as I have since discovered! We always say will meet up halfway but it never happens. Anyway we gets to chatting and he has now been texting me every day and also sent me pictures of his cock telling me how much he still thinks about our time together. To tell you the truth I'd swerve off both of the other 2 just for another night with this hot bastard he's on a parr with sexy sex on the beach bobby!!!
So that's where I'm up to at the minute. Got myself a trio of men to wile away my lonely days. Will anything happen with any of them.... Who knows.....I'd say the most likely is the boy toy, soon as my boilers fixed that young whippersnapper is getting a cordial invite round to my house where he is going to receive the most important practical lesson he will ever fucking learn teehee!!!!!

All thoughts of love, security, relationships and harmony are all right on the back burner until next year. Bollocks to it in having me a bit of fun for a change!!!
Xxx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment