Tuesday 15 January 2013

Cyber geg ins!

Well bugger me what a palava over the last couple of days! I have learned 2 things. 1 a fucking shit load of people read my blog. And 2 random people that have absolutely nothing to do with anything will start kicking off on twitter for the sake of it!!
Now I can understand some people who speak to him wanting to stick up for him, tell me I'm out of order, tell me I'm horrible, they are perfectly acceptable comments to make and that's fine!!! But what about these cyber geg-ins who (it later transpired during out peace treaty phone call that neither of us had the first idea who these pedro's actually fucking where) who were calling me all kinds! I got called a shitty dosed up slag!!!!!! What in the name of sweet Jesus is that all about hahaha a proper randomer out of the blue decided to call me a shitty dosed up slag! And then a bald fat man said I was an idiot for taking a picture of myself and I was about 15!! Who ARE these people hahaha and more to the point why are they taking time out of their lives to write abuse to someone they don't know! I'm not famous! I'm not involved in your life! What are you doing haha!!! I had some poor woman call me fishy fingers for blogging about masturbation! She mustn't fucking get herself off god love her ohhhh god the poor thing it breaks my heart to think of people that uptight it really does I mean I know I'm very liberal and not everyone is but jeeeeesus tonight imagine no orgasms I just couldn't fuckin cope with it me. Unless she does secretly wank all the time and is just calling me fishy fingers because...well...just to be ironic?? Fuck knows but there again it's a random abuse from a cyber geg-in!
So where do these cyber geg-ins come from?! Like i say I can understand friends of the guy I was slating getting involved...perhaps it was twitter mob mentality that other tweeters standing around thought oooooooh kick off lets get involved! What the fuck hahaha! All I know is both mine and his followers shot up loads hahaha it was like being famous on twitter it was nuts!!! We were only messin really we just did a speidi and did It for the publicity hahaha!!!
So anyway we have made friends again now, and had a proper laugh about it, especially when we realised neither of us knew most of the people kicking off!! Must also thank the many many people that have messaged me support I would say for every shitty message I had 4 lovely ones so thanks for that! And I would also say this is MY blog and I can write what i like and if you don't like it simply dont read it! Especially if your not a slut hahaha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment