Monday 14 January 2013

Flabbergasted!

People are fucking cranks seriously

Some dudes having a pure emotional breakdown with me over piers morgan and i'm not even messing.

Said I'd never blog about what happened with this dude but he's pissed me off that much calling me a helmet and a bad knobhead and actually wasting valuable time out of my life arguing with me (properly arguing with me not just messing about) over fucking piers morgan that I really do just need to get this out. I've blocked him on twitter and now he's facebooking me, I can fucking see him typing away as we speak, my last 2 replies have been fuck off.

"Think before you blog, your not the only one with the texts, dms and info"

Im sensing a threat...are you sensing a threat? Can't say I've got a bloody seabiscuit what he's on about to be honest but he is pissing me right the fuck off now.

The story begins back in October...

I ended up going on a date with this dude, it was fine we went to San Carlo got all wined and dined and all that but he was getting me loads of wine and shots and vodka and I ended up getting so drunk that I can't remember getting home and I woke up the next day with a massive bruise on my arm and covered in blood! The blood turned out to be a nose bleed but fuck knows what the bruise was about. It was handshaped so I guess I've fallen over and he's grabbed me to keep me up. He defo didn't attack me or anything I'm not saying that I'm just painting the picture of what I can recall of the date.
Because I couldnt remember anything and he seemed alright, I decided I'd give him a second date and picked the pictures so that I could actually stay sober and see what I thought of him. Date was fine again, I didn't really have any feelings on the matter but probably would have seen him again.
It was coming up the DTR and I was due to fly out to Magaluf on the Thursday. On the Wednesday I had put on my facebook that I couldnt wait for the DTR. For none blog regulars the DTR is dream team reunion that me and Suzie and Bianca call the annual holiday we have each year. I was flying at 6am so had to be up at 3am and needed my sleep on the Wednesday night. He was doing my head in texting me the night before when I was packing and that and I never replied to his last message and then he text me about 11pm saying not "arsed il double text what is DTR." Now I was in bed with my eyes shut at this stage plus I had not only told him all about the DTR but it was all over my facebook and also in my blog that he reads so I just said oh im asleep work it out yourself. He text me again saying oh you can't do that but I was so tired I couldnt be arsed replying. I fell asleep and then half an hour later my phone goes again. Now I had just got my iphone and hadn't realised there was a do not disturb button on the fucking thing so this text woke me up and when I am woke up at the best of times Im fuming but when I am woke up when I have got to be up at 3am well let me tell you the devil himself wouldn't stand a fucking chance against my rage.

"Ok I'v googled it, I might be wrong, blame google, but the balls in your court on this one"

I picked my phone up absolutely livid that Id been woke up and said Oh my fucking god Iv got to be up in 3 hours stop texting me! DTR is Dream team reunion fuckin hell!!"

He replied and said wow sorry or something but I was too fuming to care and was now doing that thing where you go right if I go to sleep now il have 3 hours,,,5 mins later oh if I fall asleep at half past il have 2 hours.....and then I thought to myself hang about what the fucking hell is he on about google for...???

So then I had to google it myself to find out what he meant and well fuck me sideways google says DTR means in the urban dictionary "Discuss the relationship"

What the fuck? Is he thinking I have put I want to discuss our relationship on my facebook? Iv met him twice in my whole life as if I'm gonna put that.Plus he knows I am sleeping, he knows I am up early, what the fucking hell is he texting me at this hour for. I was more pissed off than a vegetarian in a butchers and ended up being awake right up until 3 when I had to get up for the airport.

When I met Suzie in Palma airport I told her the horrific nights sleep Id had and she said well love I think its curtains for that dude isnt it. Curtains fucking pelmets, blinds the works. I was pretty much in agreement.

So I came home from Magaluf on the Monday and I was absolutely knackered so I went straight to bed, when I woke up in the morning I had 2 texts from him one of them like a how was your holiday one but he must have then gone out and got pissed and I had another one late at night saying something about me swerving him or something and I thought oh god I really can't be bothered with this any more so I said well lets see shall we, you woke me up texting me when I told you I was asleep, you've assumed Ive meant discuss the relationship on facebook when Iv only met you twice, I've just woke up to 2 more messages off you one of them clearly a drunk one, swerved isn't the word.

So he sent me a reply I can't remember what he said to be honest, I went to work. At this point I was thinking this dudes a bit intense here textin me all the time and thinking I wanted to discuss the relationship and all that but I reckoned well you know leave it a couple of weeks and see how I feel.

But then

I was in work and I was on the phone to a customer doing a big complaint but I noticed my phone had a message on it. I could see it was from the dude, I could see it was massively long, and I could see it contained the word PEDESTAL

I could SENSE that this was going to be a shitty message but I couldn't get off the phone so I shouted over to one of the managers who wasn't busy to get him to read it and see if he could get the highlights accross to me while I was on the phone.

After 2 minutes the whole team was in hysterics, I could hear the manager shouting "How long where you with him for?" so I said "I've been on 2 dates with him" and then everyone going " oh my god this is a mental person" and my manager saying to me "seriously this is unbelievable text him back lets make him say more things" so by the time I got off the phone to read the message I was aware it was going to be something ridiculous. I deleted the message not long after but it basically said I was not asleep when he was texting me I was only in bed if I was asleep I wouldn't have been able to text him to say I was asleep so therefore I was out of order saying to him that I was asleep also he didn't mean discuss the relationship he just meant he didn't know what it meant and if that was what I thought that he thought I had said discuss the relationship then I could come down off my pedestal and basically a lengthy message about how I was up my own arse. Maybe I am, whatever, but I did not wish to date this dude any further and so I replied STOP to the message in the hope that it might work in the same way you can text STOP to other places to stop their marketing texts.

He sent me another couple of messages later on but I never replied.

Meanwhile me and my mate where going to see dirty dancing at the empire that week and I was telling her all about the pedestal incident. She was laughing her head off, she also was having a stalk of his twitter this was the day after pedestal text and 2 very unfortunate coincidences had occured. Firstly the dude had announced that day he'd bought a shop right by where I live. Secondly on the same day he was talking about watermelons. Now we were going to see dirty dancing which obviously has a big watermelon reference and also the fact he'd chose right by mine to buy the shop meant that my mate was now absolutely pissing herself going ohhhhhhhhhhh hes comin for yaaaaaaa! Now I am not for one minute suggesting either of those things where deliberate it was just unfortunate coincidences that made it look like he was stalking me. So My mate thinking its comical puts on her facebook that "if (my) stalker murders (me) then (my mate) is getting my house hahaha #pedestal" and tags me into it, so the dude who was still on my friends list obvs ended up seeing it. Oh god he was livid. He sent me a shitty message, deleted my number and proceeded to slag me off all over twitter. So I sent him a message the next day saying what the fuck and he ended up deleting it all but at this point I was thinking ohhhhhh god what a crank.
A few weeks later he messaged me asking if we could make friends so I said well I've not fallen out with you so yeah whatever. He did keep asking me out again and stuff but I was adamant he was my mate only and that was it.
So I talk to him now and again and he was alright but he did annoy me quite a bit with some of the stuff he came out with and gets pissed an awful lot which is up to him i suppose but he always sent me wierd fucking messages when he was pissed which used to annoy me.

So then we get onto piers morgan gate.

Piers Morgan had tweeted about the Man City fans being tight arsed for not paying 62quid for a ticket.

and this dude had tweeted him saying it was alright for him being born with a silver spoon in his mouth some people couldnt have afforded it.

Now all I said was piers morgan wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth he is just successful. Thats all that started it. I wasn't agreeing with what Piers Morgan had said, I wasn't commenting on the ticket price, I couldn't give 2 fucks either way to be quite honest with you about the price of a fucking away ticket to emirates, I was just making the point that he wasn't born with it, he earned it.

If I would have got a message back saying oh well he still shouldnt say people are tight, or something along those lines I wouldnt have said anything and that would have been the end of it.

But he never,
he said "it makes no difference, its easy for a millionaire to say what he said, I hope your not agreeing with him"

Now it was the last line that pissed me off. I hope your not agreeing with him? And fucking what if I am?!! So I said just that "And fucking what if I am?! No i'm not agreeing with him but you shouldn't say he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth if he wasn't"

Anyway he starts going off on one about this fucking tweet as though it really was an important topical debate and I would like to point out at this stage I had clearly fucking stated I did not agree with what piers morgan had said however I dont think there was quite the need for the uproar that was going on over it because I could sort of understand his point. Basically he was saying that other teams have to pay 62quid so why should the mancs not pay it and he pays 62 quid to go the match and arsenal fans pay that much to go the game so why are the mancs crying over it if the arsenal fans do it...i'm actually boring myself typing this part of the fucking blog because it is that fucking ridiculous.

So I got the point where I said look i'm ignoring you now because your boring, and he sent me something else and then thank god my battery died on my phone so I didn't have to listen to any more of it.

Woke up this morning and switched my phone on to more fucking messages didn't I. a couple sent round about that time saying "nice of you to highlight what I have said. and then another one saying "Tara" and thenhe must have sent another one hours later saying  "not all clubs have to pay it, its only cat a teams, as you where"

Now I had just woken up I was tired, it was cold, I thought I can't believe the first thing I am looking at on my phone is a fucking argument about piers morgan and it pissed me off the "as you where line" fucking patronising prick so I replied and said oh my fucking god you are a loser.

Next thing his mate quoted my tweet and said hahaha are you getting bullied meaning about him so I replied to all of them and said he's just embarrasing now he makes me cringe
So then I get another message of the dude saying its right though, you were wrong, end of discussion.

And I just thought do you know what why am I even giving this dude the time of day he annoys the shit out of me all the time and now hes a pure patronising me hes completely bypassed the point i was making, started a kick off about nothing, hes winding me up hes patronising and in general he needs to just not be in my world any longer. I got the rage so I said

"Oh fuck off you stupid pathetic gimp I was saying you were wrong saying he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth when he wasn't was also saying his point was other teams have to pay it so why shouldnt manc now fuck off never contact me again you wierd stalking WANKER"

I admit, a lot of this anger was brewing from previous bellend incidents but like I have said before with me it is poke the cobra, you can poke me and poke me and poke me and I won't do anything but tip me over the edge and I will snap.

So I get back "other teams don't have to pay it you helmet thats the whole point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So I said "So you are telling me that only man city have had to pay 62quid!

And he said "oh my god only cat a teams have to pay it which is the argument they are exploiting it"

Now for fucks sake, I know this, I am aware of this, I have not for one minute suggested that it is right that they charge 62quid for a ticket, and neither, for the record, did fucking piers morgan.

The he starts tweeting his mate and tagging me into it saying "bad knobhead, knows nothing about ticket prices for aways but jumps on and says im embarrasing turn it in"

so i blocked the bellend and I thought that would be the end of the issue but then the facebook messages started and I just can not fucking cope with it or him any longer!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorow I am going to blog about what I actually intended to blog about today because I have got sooooooo much to tell you but after being told basically blog at your own risk by that dude then i'm sorry i am afraid I have had no option but to get this all off my chest. Who the fuck would even kick off over piers morgan. Why, after all the crankness that had gone before would you turn keyboard warrior on me over something so stupid when he KNOWS what happens to dudes that piss me off. I've been leniant up to now, I've not blogged about it even though my mates where all hounding me to write one. Its a fucking shame as well because I was going to get him to sort out something for me work wise for him and I had 5 other people interested in the same thing I could have sorted him a proper load of business out but he can fuck off now I am taking it elsewhere.

Ahhhhhhh that feels so much better now. Its out! So right according to the messages he's sent me hes told me not to blog about him. well dya know what lad its my fucking blog and il write what I want. I don't respond well to threats, I don't have the first idea what he is planning to do probably tell everyone what my real name is, who knows, who fucking cares, be interesting to see what I come up with for revenge though if he did do something like that, you know what I'm like, anger brings out my evil creativity......lest we forget the roller disco cancellation.....so fuck it anyway thats all I have to say on the matter,

Thank you AND GOODNIGHT! xxx




4 comments:

  1. Wow, who knew Piers Morgan could cause such a whoohaa!

    Sounds like you're best off without him, bit of a pillock to get so worked up over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know bloody hell he's a hot topic is our piers hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong words...but take care...don't let anyone get the better of you x

    ReplyDelete