Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy new year!!

Well kids the New Years got off to a cracking start! Il begin my take with New Year's Eve. Me and my best pal had gone to her pub where she works and I had somehow got myself in rather a state. I don't remember I actually turning 12 but I do remember drunkenky singin auld Lang sine (or whatever it's called) and I also do remember getting a text of the new guy saying happy new year to which I drunkenly replied and where the fuck have you been for 3 days hahahaha!!!
Basically, between you and me brothers, unless I'm deeply involved, the treat em mean keep n keen does not work with me. For me, it's more like treat me mean, make me frustrated, I will then go and have sex with someone else out of spite, fuck you bellend.
According to him it's been a busy family time and he's still interested and bla bla but this would not be irritating me so much if it wernt for the fact I can see him online on whatsapp every 5 fucking minutes but not texting ME! Livid. Well u know how it is, in the words of the great songstress (!) kandi.... When your out, in the club, don't think I'm not......
New year reached an all time epic high on my return to my bezzies house where for some reason I drunkenly found myself in bed with her patents. I can distinctly remember her mum pushin me out of the bed and telling me to go away and then I can remember telling her to fuck off and then I was and tried to get in the airing cupboard. Iv got no idea what that was all about but I have certainly started the new year in interesting circumstances.
Spent the first proper day of the new year (yesterday) back in the place I love.... The gym! Wall to wall fitties, tighter body, swimming pool, steam room, what's not to love! I love going for a swim after a work out. I do not love dieting. I don't fucking entertain diets, I refuse to go hungry and deny myself anything!! Same in life really haha! Thing is though, when your in gym mode your body naturally craves healthy stuff anyway I find, so even if u do have a blow out it doesn't matter, your still fit! And don't let anyone tell you any different!
If anyone wants a high protein meal idea then I'm going to share this with you:
Low fat steak
Spinach leaves
Tomato
Red chillies
Balsamic vinegar
Feta cheese
Instructions, grill steak, lash all the other stuff on the plate, lash the steak on top, crumble feta cheese on top, chow the fuck down.
It's quick and fit. Iv mixed it up a bit I put salsa and jalapeƱos on it now too because I'm a spicey mother fucker.
Think I'm going to go to body combat tonight and then depending on how fucked I am I might do body pump straight after, iv not been for ages though so all the routines will be new and il be like the demented martial arts bellend in the corner doing right hooks when I'm meant to be jab cross jabbing but I'm sure il get the jist of it.
New guy has not text me since New Year's Day and is apparently fucking off for a week on Saturday. I'd say he's not quite on the island of lost men yet but he's defo still on the boat and the wifi signal is getting worse.
Right think that's all iv got to say! Xxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment