Sunday 6 January 2013

Mistaken Identity!!!!

You will never fucking believe what happened this morning!!!!

So I am lying on my bed minding my own business and remember that bloody know it all that pissed me off the other day saying I should be more strict with myself because I'd eaten 5 biscuits? Yeah well I decided I would have a little gander at his profile just to see what was occurring. Anyway, I notice, he's tweeted this bird saying "do you follow that single gal about town profile?" and then tweeted its @singlegalabto...BUT the snidey fucker had put a space between the @ and the rest of it so I wouldn't get notified. So I thought ay ay captain what the fucks going down ere? If some one is tweeting about me but not wanting me to know about it then clearly there is some sort of tom foolery occurring!!  So I tweeted that thing about oh your talking about me not to me are ya, that's interesting. ANYWAY, this bird I can see tweets him back, and somehow, I will never in a million years know how this conclusion was ever reached but that stupid arse fucking cowboy biscuit hater had managed to convince this bird that I was in fact @scousebabe888 masquerading as a Jessica Rabbit Blogger!!!

I fucking shit you not!!!!

This wouldn't be a problem usually, our scousebabe888's quite a twitter celeb these days, except for the bird who he was tweeting clearly had some sort of beef with our scousebabe and I was thinking oh fuckin ell ere we go i'm gonna be on the receiving end of some bollocks here!

So I decided to tweet them both and say listen kids as much as I would love to be involved in a conspiracy theory, im just little old me, nothing to do with scousebabe888 and i'm defo not her in rabbit form! The girl then asked me outright if my name was such and such and in the end I had to get my mates that know me in real life and know about the blog to tweet her and confirm that my name wasn't that!!!!! Fair play to the chick she's deleted it all now and said sorry and that but that other fucker I seen had wrote to her that I was a "Scouse whore wanabe with her pathetic wishlist"

What the blazes?!!! Haaaaaaa can't cope!! What I don't understand is how in the name of sweet jesus did the thought ever even occur to him that I might be scousebabe888???!!!!! Has he not read the blogs?!! I can't fucking give it away!! Let alone sell it!! I'v wracked my brains and I have looked at my profile and my blogs and other than the fact we both enjoy a good goosing I really don't see any similarity between us at all. He must be sniffing glue or something god knows! And even if he did come to that conclusion why then go and tell scousebabe888s enemy about it deliberately trying to cause shit!!! And then making himself look like a prize fucking plantpot when it turns out i'm not even her!!!!!!

Serious note though its worrying what goes on in peoples head isn't it. It also show's ya you just don't know who's lurking about in the bushes. So I suggested to this donut he might like to step away from the twitter and perhaps venture outside into the real world with real people before he imploded. He came back with something along the lines of im not going to implode your going to implode and i don't care what you think. Well thats lucky flower, because I think your a helmet!!!

Influx of people dm'ing me these days and a couple of people getting a right weed on if I don't reply! What in heavens name is occurring this week I don't know.

So I would just like confirm once and for all that I am NOT @scousebabe888 and I would also strongly advise to err on the side of caution when you bollock someone for telling you not to eat biscuits as they may go and convince someone you are a well known whore and then try and cause murder for you for reasons known entirely to them self!!

Love ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment