Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sex on the Beach...

In the absence of any current sex I want to tell you all a little story of one of the best sexual experiences of my life thus far...

It was last November. The annual Dream Team re-union had come around and myself, Suzie and Bianca had chosen a cheeky little get away to Tenerife. Thanks to Suzie's amazing travel skills we had managed to secure flights and 4 nights accomodation for about £130.00 quid. We all flew out alone from our respective airports leaving cold wet Britain behind and where soon jumping for joy in the Canarian sun.

Our holiday was fabulous. We just laid on the beach all day long and then went out and got hammered of an evening. Riley off Hollyoaks was on my flight out so we stalked him all round Playa de las Americas. It was grand

On my last night (Suzie and Bianca where staying an extra night but I had to get back for work grrrrr) we went out and we were sitting on the steps of Branigans bar. If any of you have been to tenerife you will know the steps I mean. I was sitting in the middle of Suzie and Bianca and they both got chatting to guys. I was a bit miffed because I had no guy to talk to so I amused myself with laughing gas and buying large syringes full of vodka jellys. It was only when we stood up to leave to go to a different club that I realised how bloody pissed I was.

We decided we would go to this great little club called Tibu which there is also one in Marbella. The music was brilliant and we where up for a good rave. As we approached the club there was a handsome guy doing the PR on the door. Evening Ladies, he said as we walked passed, and somehow I ended up kissing him. Right there and then just walking into the club I sort of drifted away from the direction of the entrance and gave him a steamy kiss. I pulled away and gave him a wink. He was smiling and had a look on his face like "did that just happen" so I smiled back and walked into the club.

"Fuckin hell he's fit!!!" I said to my girlies. "Fucking deserved that after you two have been on the pull all night, I needed some action!!!". They where both laughing at me. We danced our socks off and drank loads more until it got to about 5am when my mates said "come on you best get back your flying home tomorrow". Sooooo wasn't ready to leave and I had a full drink so I drunkenly tried to smuggle the drink out with me in my bag.

I saw the fit guy still outside. Suzie and Bianca had nipped next door to get a Kebab so I sat down next to the hot guy who's name I discovered was Bobby and chatted for a few minutes. Then, and to this day I will never know what led me to say this, but I turned to him and said...

"Hey Bobby, have you ever had sex on the beach?"

Well he thought it was fucking 25th of December that boy did. Eyes lit up like a kid watching Santa land on his Chimney, wonder, disbelief and sheer unadulterated excitement.

"No I haven't actually" he stuttered out.
"Well d'ya fancy it?" I said laughing but in a tone that he knew I wasn't fucking about
"Are you serious?" he said, jaw on the floor
"Of course! I've been sunbathing topless all day on the beach and was getting well horny, and I was imagining having sex on the beach! I'm going home tomorrow so this is the last chance I'll get this holiday, and I think your really fit!"
And with that I took him by the hand and skipped him off down the street. Bianca and Suzie where calling after me so I just said "I'll see you in a bit girls, I just gotta do something"

I was pretty much marching down to the beach and Bobby was sort of doing a light canter to keep up with me. "Are we actually going to do this??" He squeaked..."Course we are!Unless you don't fancy it??" I said. "Oh I'm up for it alright, I just can't believe this is happening! This type of thing never fucking happens to me" said Bobby. If he would have had a tail it would have been wagging its little self to death god love him. So I said "Oh behave yourself, you expect me to believe a little fittie like you isn't getting Jiggy every night of the week out here??!" "Im serious! I'm not like all the guys out here." he said. "Listen love, i'm flying home in 6 hours, theres no need to start all that shite with me babes, lets just have a ball" I said. They had defo laced those vodka syringes with VIXEN.

As we approached the beach Bobby asked me how I wanted to do this...

"Well I mean my proper fantasy is to lay down on the sand and have hot passionate sex however I realise that could get messy and also perhaps painful what with the sand and everything so how about we get on one of those sun loungers, shag, and then I'll see how I feel and if I feel like we need to do it again then we'll just have to do it again on the sand"

And with that Bobby lay me down on the sunlounger and we proceeded to have the best sex I have ever had. It was fast and furious, steamy, literally everything you could possibly want from sex. He had THE best touch of anyone I have come across and it just,,,,,clicked....if you know what I mean. When we had finished we just sort of sat and looked at each other, staring into each others eyes under the stars by the sea.

"Fuck me that was a bit decent wasn't it???!" I said, breathless, with a lolly ice stick in my hair
"Oh my god" he said. "Did I just dream that?"
"Nope, it happened. Seriously though bloody hell for a one night stand we fucking knocked that one right out of the park didn't we?????"
Bobby was sat on the sunlounger just smiling and looking at the sky. I think he might have been thanking the sex gods for the wonder that its @singlegalabto . Either that or he had been shooting up halfway through and I hadn't noticed
"Anyway babes I'd best be making a move, gotta fly home tomorrow!"

"WHAT??????" Bobby screamed? "Are you fucking serious?? You can't just leave! Come back to my place! I don't even know your name!!! Please don't leave!"

"I have to, my friends will be worried"
I reached into my bag to get my phone and realised the drink I had tried to smuggle out earlier had formed a small pond in my bag and my phone was soaking and broken. Shit

"Right bobby it appears I have no phone. It is 6.30am, my friends will be asleep. Purely for the reason that I am homeless, I will come back with you."

Bobby did a cartwheel in his head

So we went back to his place where we proceeded to have 3 more fabulous shags. I did not fake a single orgasm. Best oral technique I have ever come accross. Nice combination of oral and hand action, and as for me, well I was like a fucking gymnast. It was just amazing sex. Not just because of how hot it was, it was intense and there was just this chemistry between us. We fell asleep in each others arms.

11am dawned...I woke up...SHIT

"Oh my fucking God I should be at the airport right now!!" I was frantically shouting!
"Its ok babe don't worry you'll make it. God your amazing!" He said
"Oh swerve all the your amazing shit will ya I've already told you, theres no need for all that"
"And I've told you i'm not like that!" he said. "Can I have your number?"

I wrote down my number and my name, kissed him goodbye and ran back to my poor worried mates. I resigned myself to that fact I would probably never see him again but congratulated myself on a job well done. Couldn't believe I was that brazen!!!

"Oh HERE SHE IS, fucking shagbag! We've been worried about you!!!" Bianca and Suzie laughed as I did the, er, run of shame into the apartment to gather my shit together! "Sorry girls, yano how it is!  Gotta run the airport now I'll text you when I'm home!"

My phone still wasn't working, I had to put it in the airing cupboard. About 9pm that night I got my laptop out and logged into facebook and to my absolute joy and delight there was a friend request and a message off my lovely Bobby saying what a wonderful night he had had.

And we have spoken pretty much ever since. We speak on facebook, bbm, texts. He lived in tenerife until January, moved back to the uk and now he's in Marbella for the summer. We often talk about the amazing night we had. I know this is going to sound ridiculous but we both believe we "shared a moment". I would love to see him again, but with him abroad its not really possible. And also I worry that if I ever did see him again it might not live up to what is currently one of my favourite memories. He's helped me through the terrible time I had when my aunty died. I've helped him through shit he's had. We have a very special...."thing"

So thats my story of my sex on the beach. The moral of the tale? Being a complete whore gets you everywhere
@singlegalabto xxxxx

2 comments: