Tuesday 10 July 2012

Andy missing, presumed dead

Even a wool could work out that our loveable Andy did not "call me later"....I have now decided that he must be dead.
First of all, what the fuck is all this "we need to have a chat" shit about anyway. Its blatantly obvious to me, my friends, and the 3500 people that have read this blog that the @singlegalabto - Andy romance is deader than Michael Jackson. Whats to fucking chat about?? I can't believe for one minute that dozey bastard is sitting there still thinking he's got to "have a chat with me"?? No lad, its alright yano, im like miss fucking marple in situations like this. Save your credit an go and have another stripe.
Second of all, a fuckin boss thing has happened. I watched "the secret" the film last night. I strongly advise everyone to watch it because it tells you how to sort your life right out if its shit. Its all about visualising boss things happening to you and actively thinking positive and shit and then decent things magically start happening to you. I did this a bit the other morning when I was texting my mates telling them what winners they were. Anyway last night I was visualising getting more money and really focused on it, and well bugger me, this morning 2 cheques arrived in the post and also I got a surprise 500quid out of the blue. Tellin ya kids, watch that fucking film or read the book. ITS BOSS. The point of me telling you this was that by the time Id watched the film and Id spent my night thinking positive and being grateful for all the boss shit I have in my life already, I realised that I genuinely could not give 2 flying fucks if Andy rings me or not. In fact I would prefer it if he didnt. I've got nothing to say to the prick and I can't be arsed having to sit there and listen to him blatantly fibbing at me. Because we all know he will do, he'll fib and somehow it'll all be my fault. I can see it now "Soz abar me but I had to go to Tokyo then I got sick then my long lost daughter turned up in my life and all this happened in 24 hours, yano how it is, anyway its all your fault". NO FUCKING TAR.
So with life being sound this morning I skipped off to work with a decent barnet and lashes on and this evening Im re-aquainting myself with the Gym seeing as I've not been for almost 2weeks. See that? Thats Andys fault aswell, missed out because I was down in London the weekend before last and then I was too busy wondering what the fuck was going on last weekend to go. Well tonight its body combat, and I've got the perfect face to imagine im smashing in. Ta ra Andy, hello biceps

@singlegalabto

No comments:

Post a Comment