Sunday 8 July 2012

Bein ok, the scouse way...

Woke up this morning and the first thing I thought to myself was...

"MAN. THE FUCK. UP"

I was doing my own head in being a miserable bastard and today was the day I was going to do something about it.

I reached over to my copy of  " the secret" (which I keep by my bed in case I wake up unable to get out of it due to life being shit) for some positivity. I strongly recommend everyone reads this book as it really does change the way you live your life and pulls you out of some holes should you find yourself in one. A few pages in and I decided because I wasn't really feeling the love at the moment, I was going to share some and make some other people feel good. I text a few of my closest friends and family and individually told them what I loved about them and why I was thankful they were in my life. Within half an hour my phone was dancing off the hook with love and appreciation in return. That wasn't the purpose of my doing it, it made me feel good just remembering whats amazing about these people and made me genuinely happy that I have them. It was a nice side affect to get the same back...I was feeling fucking winning.l
Jumped out of bed and then realised if I was going to recover from this gobshite I needed to stop thinking like a jaded woman and start thinking like a scouser. What would a scouser do in this situation? Whatever it was, she certainly wouldnt be doing it with flat fucking hair.
So after my shower I stood and gave myself a curly blow and lashed the rollers in. I may only have been going to the pics (spiderman day), but a bit of effort is needed in this recovery process, and looking fit is compulsory. With the first dab of vanilla pigment on my brow bones I could immediately feel my inner joy returning, and after creating 2 toned down smokey eyes and a pair of brows to die for I could finally see the hot scouse sexpot that had rocked the swingers club a few weeks earlier re-appear before my eyes. TA RA misery arse, the bitch is back.

Took the baby out for brunch and had delicious manhattan eggs....another scouse rule....live the life of luxury in spite of the fact your on the bones of your arse....because we deserve it. Onwards to the cinema where, I have to admit, I fucking loved the film!!! So on the whole today has been a brilliant day. Going to continue sharing the love about with all who are worthy and I am certain good things are about to come my way!!

@singlegalabto

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment