Saturday 21 July 2012

The Story of the Dream Team

Next weekend I am visiting my dream team. The dream team consists of me and 2 other girls and we share a very unique and special friendship which we put down to the strange circumstances in which we met...

A couple of years ago I met this big fat guy named Johnathon. I met him at a glitzy showbiz bash I attended with Ryan. He was about 38, fat and very very rich. After the party he added me on facebook and one day he sent me a message asking me if I wanted to go to a party in marbella that weekend. "I fucking wish" I said, "I'm totally skint!" Within half an hour I received an e-mail from him, and attached was return easyjet flights to marbs leaving on the Friday afternoon.
Well what was a girl to do....jetting off to marbs alone to meet a fat guy I barely know..I mean what sort of nutcase would actually do that....
Errrr me obviously!! Packed my little suitcase and off I went. I knew Ryan had been to Palma with him before, and I had overheard him saying he owned an online travel company and half of a football team. He also told me he and Ryan were really good mates and I didnt really have any reason to doubt him. I was marginally cautious about the fact I could end up raped and murdered in a foreign country but mostly I was excited about my free trip to marbs.
I checked myself in to the airport lounge where for 15quid I could drink as much as my little heart desired until I boarded the plane. I don't like flying and therefore I need to be at least merry in order to partake in aviation. In the lounge I befriended an elderly couple who liked their measures large and by the time I boarded the plane I was absolutely fucking twatted. Memory of the plane is hazy but I do remember some skanky man asking me for my number as we landed. I hastily wrote down my ex boyfriends phone number and skipped off the plane. It was Chris's number. I always give that pricks number out to dudes I don't like, its just my way of being a cow.
Ricocheted through passport control and slid into the arrivals hall announcing I NEED A FUCKING FAG. Johnathon was waiting for me, along with a girl named Suzie. He took us back to his villa in his rented bmw convertable and I was swigging champagne out of the bottle..it was a very strange situation. Me and suzie jumped straight into the pool when we arrived and Johnathon left us to it whilst he went back to the airport to collect another girl Bianca. I was so pissed at the time i didn't really realise that the party I was expecting wasn't really happening, and by the time the next day dawned it occured to me, Suzie and Bianca that there was no party at all. We all started to talk and say how it was wierd he had got us all out there. Did he want sex? No chance of that we said!! He took us out for dinner and stuff and round the marina etc but seemed to get pissed off with us when we wanted to sunbathe and have a laugh. The trip quickly seemed to turn into a random girls holiday with a moody fat guy following us around and paying for everything. In spite of the moody dude, me, suzie and bianca had an absolute ball and called ourselves the dream team...we felt like soldiers battling against the moody guy and we all stuck together. On our return home we all vowed to keep in touch and now, annually, we have a holiday at the end of each year. Last year we went to Tenerife....(Met a dude there....will tell you about him sometime), This year we are going to the canaries again. And just recently this year we decided it was daft we only ever meet up abroad so we have started to have a DTR (dream team re-union) every couple of months now. We all come from different parts of the country and no one else is allowed to come on our nights out. Its our random little thing thats really special to us!
Whatever happened to Johnathon? Well after marbs he took a shining to my mate and the next thing I know he had booked tickets for her, me and another girl to go to vegas!!! Flew us out premium class, we had our own suite EACH in the cosmopolitan hotel and in general we had a fucking ball! Same thing happened though he got right moody with us when we wanted to sunbathe and I stopped speaking to him after the holiday. Anyway a few months later we found out hed been lying about everything. He wasnt really the owner of an online travel company, he just worked for them and had been booking our free holidays through the company illegally. He didnt really know Ryan that well at all, Ryan later told me he just paid for him to go to palma one day and Ryan went because, well free holiday. He also told us he was divorced but we now think his wife and kids have no idea of his double life and he was with her all along. He got done for fraud in the end and no one speaks to him any more.
WHATEVER that is the story of how I met my dream team!! We reckon we get on so well because it takes a certain type of personality to fly off to meet people youv never met before and we all bonded very quickly in a very strange situation. I love them to bits and i'll be a dream team member till I die!!

@singlegalabto xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment