Tuesday 24 July 2012

#Saynotartopricks

@singlegalabto is starting a revolution today. Its a simple concept which I feel if adhered to will enrich the lives of all of others
Say NO TAR to pricks
No thanks, Your alright there yano, No, Fuck off will ya, NO TAR
Its simple. Its effective. And a sure way to create a prick free life.
Got my 70quid back today. Had to text him again to get it like. Also asked him if the reason he was having a nervo was due to him being insecure in himself and he said yes and also because I was still using the PT after we got back together.
Unsure why the fucking dickhead thinks the PT is suing me if I was still using him and I assured him I had told the PT to swivel once me and Andy where back together but it was to no avail he called me a whore and told me why should he settle for beans on toast when he can have lobster.
Between you and me kids I have been thinking exactly the same thing. Not blowing my own trumpet here or anything but I scrub up alright yano. I also have the added advantage of being shit hot in the sack and not being a prick therefore Andy you can keep your lobsters because you are simply paving the way for a mighty fine speciman of a dude to show me the time of my life.
Although I am sad about the Andy situation (I did genuinely really like him and he wasn't a bellend all the time I would say 20percent of the time he was quite nice), I am coming to realise that I actually wasn't happy in that relationship and this is a good thing because now I am free to find this knight in shining armour that is waiting for me..ahem...hopefully.
My ideal dude has the following attributes:
Aged 24-35
FIT
At least 5ft 11
Not too skinny, I like a man to hold me in his arms and make me feel protected
KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME CUM OR IS WILLING TO TAKE INSTRUCTION IF HE IS NOT HITTING THE SPOT
Earns at least 10k a year more than me
Own house (Will accept rented) and Car
Good friend network
Just enough of a bastard to keep me interested but not so much that he makes me unhappy
Hillarious
Intelligent
Gives me butterflies in my stomach
Now if anyone knows anyone matching this description would you for the love of god send him my way. Its not too much to ask is it? God the thing I hate the most about splitting up with someone when you didn't really want to is that sick feeling of dread that you will  never find anyone else and this is the end. Now I've been around the block enough times to know that there is ALWAYS another knobhead waiting to fuck me around and make me go a bit weak but you know how it is, at the time you feel shit. Right now i'm thinking to myself..."shall i just buy a cat, get fat and join the bingo and have done with it?" - Nahhhhhh swerve that, I think we can do a little better than that.
Weekend is looking decent. Going to get absolutely plastered with my favourite random chicks. Fucking Ryan might be going to St Tropez now so the pool party might be off but if that is the case I'll just go out with friends instead. By hook or by crook I will be smooshed from Thur-Sun inclusive.
Been having a little dabble on that plenty of fish this week too and been texting a bit of a fitty. Not sure if anything will come of it but its quite nice to have a dude textin...Kind of like a nicotine patch for dudes. Watch this space.


@singlegalabto xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment