Friday 6 July 2012

ANDYS A FUCKING CUNT!!!!

By the way, I've made this blog a little twitter counterpart, feel free to follow for updates on my shennanigans @singlegalabto

Anyway.....

Right so I am absolutey ready to commit a murder here, in a nutshell, the cheeky cunt has dumped me!!!!!!

Let me start from the beginning, so all was well after the last visit I told you about, I went down again 2 weeks later and again everything was great. Aquired a nice links of london bracelet which I am now considering to be spoils of war and everything was just lovely. To the point where he was on about me taking my little boy down next time I go (due to be yesterday) and he would take us out for dinner and take my lad to see the spiderman film and in general be lovely and amazing.

I was feeling happy for the first time in ages. What an absolute tit I am, have I forgotten the cuntish behaviour of last time???? I thought it was suspicious he was being so nice. He had gone from nought to tasty in the blink of an eye...and now things where about to change.

Anyway so on Wednesday night I get a phonecall from him saying he might have to go to Tokyo this weekend....my bullshit alarm bells, sirens and sos flares where all going off like mad. Tokyo? You fucking shitting me? Anyway not one to go diving straight in with the "what the fuck" convo I smile sweetly and say ok let me know. He say's he should know by 1pm Thursday and he will ring me on my dinner hour. The last thing he says to me is ok baby speak to you tomorrow, love you. CUNT.

Thursday lunch time comes...no phone call. So I text and say what is occuring? He says "im sick in bed"...now is it just me, or is this fucker taking the piss? So I ring him and he says he's sick and he will call me later on in the evening.

Evening comes, no phonecall. I am sitting in the house with a very excited 5year old thinking hes going to London to see spiderman and so I send a text saying look can you just let me know either way whats happening as I need to know what to tell our baby....no reply

So this morning I am absolutely fucking furious, its one thing letting me down but its quite a different kettle of fish to let my son down. I am thinking he must have either shagged off on Wednesday night or more than likely gone and got absolutely wasted on a massive bender and will  now be rattling round his apartment trying to locate his jaw. Still trying to maintain peaceful talks, because im a dickhead like that, i ring him and leave a voicemail saying hiya just a bit concerned you are dead, suspecting you must have been on a bender, ring me when your alive I just wanna know your ok. Text back straight away "can you come tomorrow instead". Now Im thinking I want to salvage this weekend if only for my sons sake. I dismiss the idea he might have cheated on me, I have to trust him if I want to be with him I thought. He must have been on a bender, This is not acceptable, however in the name of making my son happy I will let it go. I text back "feeling a little worse for wear are we?! I guess so, I might drive"

The fucking cheeky cunt texts me back "Im not worse for wear you arsehole, Im with my daughter you know what forget the whole thing! goodbye!"...

What. The. Fuck

So I text back and say "why not just say that in the first place instead of lying to me for 2 days"

He texts back "Look Im through with this, im sorry i don't want this" and then again "I wasn't lying carl went to tokyo instead" (carls his business mate thingy)
Anyway we have texts back and forth like this and he calls me a dick and then I say look you could have just said you were seeing your daughter and you have to cancel, I would have understood.... And then I said I am not the enemy, I think the world of you you muppet....He texts back, yeah that is what we need to talk about. So I say "whats that then" and he says "I will speak to you this evening"....So I said "is the jist "somethings happened over the past 2 days and I dont want to be with you anymore" AND THE FUCKING CHEEKY BASTARD HASNT REPLIED

Right, now, forgive me If i'm wrong, but have I been completely mugged off here or what. First of all the prick goes awol for 2 days and lets not only me but my little lad down, THEN the bastard calls me an arsehole which I very much take offence to. THEN the nasty vile obnoxious little shit basically tells me he's gonna dump me, this evening.....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whats going to happen then? Is he going to text me and tell me he's dumping me this evening? Is he going to call me and tell me he's dumping me? Is he just not going to do fucking anything and am I to dump myself using the evidence I am presented with??? Everytime my phone goes I feel sick. Got a text before, and I thought it was going to be the dump text, and so I sat myself down, prepared myself,,,,and it was the fucking personal trainer telling me he was horny. NOW IS NOT THE TIME  LAD, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off. The way I see it one of 3 things has happened here. He's either shagged off on Wednesday night, he's been and gone on a complete and utter drug spree and doesn't know what day of the week it is, or he genuinely is upset about seeing his daughter (He's not seen her in ages, try not to ask). Either way though, surely he has been a complete and utter gobshite to me and if anyone should be dumping anyone it should be me dumping him!!!!!!!!!

This is the problem isn't it kids, I love him. I fucking bastard love the prick. And I don't know why. So now I've got to sit here like a fucking idiot and wait for a "you've been dumped" text that might or might not even fucking arrive. Oh god what if he calls?? I hope thats not the case. I'll get upset. What if he doesn't do anything and I have gone from "baby I love you" Wednesday night to this with absolutely no warning, reason, or anything. Its got to be another bird surely? No one goes from hot to cold that quick without reason. Oh my god I feel ashamed for myself seriously why am I even fucking arsed

No comments:

Post a Comment