Wednesday 25 July 2012

Making Love vs Getting Ruined

Going to share my views on this and would be interested to know where other people sit around this coital fence. On the phone to my friend Suzie last night and we got onto the discussion of how many orgasms we fake during the average no pants dance and we have decided it is at least 2 every time. I am now making a comittment that I am never going to fake another orgasm as long as I live...it just encourages bad behaviour and poor performance. Why do we girls do it??? The main reason we have concluded is basically to speed things along. If I am getting to the point where I am starting to re-stock my cupboards in my head then its time to fake it. Or if you are with someone who just has absolutely no idea what he's doing, you've tried to steer him in the right direction with verbal nods and have even blatantly said to him "no mate you need to be concentrating at least 2 inches north of there if you are expecting to light my fire" and he's still not doing it right then the kindest thing for both of us is to let him think he's done it and then just never call him again.
The conversation then led to us discussing what DID actually do it for us in the sack and then we both confessed that neither one of us had hit the jackpot through "making love".
"I can't make love me" Suzie said. "I just can't do it".
"Me either" I said. "I mean its nice and everything...but then a thick duvet around you on a cold night is nice, hugging is nice but neither of them are going to make me hit the ceiling either."
We also admitted that when we do manage to see god during vanilla sex, usually there is something completely different going on in our heads that is actually happening in real life. We'll be fantasising about some hardcore filth instead.
Everytime I've see the whole "making love" carry on in films and stuff though, it looks brilliant!! They are always cumming left right and centre, why does it never happen for me?? Maybe its because I have never truly been in love.......although I think more than likely its because they are faking it in the films too.

2 comments:

  1. Too true! You've not had great sex until you've done it like a wild animal. Are your fingernails sharp?

    ReplyDelete