Wednesday 5 September 2012

Fucking off to Spain!

Absolutely overjoyed that the annual Dream Team Reunion (DTR) is now firmly in the diary and myself Bianca and Suzie will be jetting off to MAGALUF if you please in 6weeks time! Yes we realise its out of season, yes we realise it may not even be sunny, however we have got it for as cheap as chips!!! Trying to book a holiday for 3 girls flying out of 3 different airports so we all arrive within a decent time of each other for not very much money is no easy task! I can't credit myself with doing the leg work, our Suzie sorted it, but we were basically fucked trying to go further afield as the prices and flight times where not favourable. We toyed with the idea of meeting up in the uk again but for the price we've got maga for we decided bollocks to it we might as well fuck off to spain! God I love it when we fuck off to Spain. Everyone needs to just start fucking off to Spain yano. Loads of people in work think I have this mad life thats full of foreign trips and saucy shenanigans....and they are absolutely right! And why??? Because I'm not scared of just FUCKING OFF TO SPAIN as and when the whim takes me! Thursday - Monday, long weekend. Cheap ale, great company and the possibility of some sun. Epic.
In need of something to look forward to as I found out that I didn't get the job I applied for. I'm gutted. Well mostly gutted but also a bit relieved I don't have to do the commute to Manchester every day. You just have to think that god has something much better in mind for me. Fucking hope so, I am losing the will to live currently. 
Started going to the gym again on a regular basis. I need to sort myself out. I've not put any weight on but everythings just a bit squashier...I would love to be one of those toned fitties out the magazines but I will settle for a little less wobble. I looked fucking fabulous in Ibiza so I want to get back to that. Also it helps me feel better in general. Exercise releases endorphins or something that naturally make you feel good. Now I am not one of these fitness fanatics by any stretch of the imagination. I adore fatty foods and ale and the occasional recreational narcotic now and again. I used to hate exercise. I used to get my mum to write me a note to get me out of doing the 1500meters at school saying I was asthmatic haha!! But I have come to discover that whilst the exercise itself is not really much fun, the feeling afterwards is brilliant. Went to Body Combat last night which is a bloody killer, especially if you haven't done it for ages but it doesn't half burn some calories. Its a really high intensity cardio work out and you do loads of routines doing various punches and kicks. Its good because even if you really can't be arsed, all you have to do is just imagine someone or something that you really hate and that it is their face you are smacking with your right hook. Tonight is my absolute favourite classes. Legs, bums n tums and then zumba! The girl who teaches the class tonight is so funny I actually do enjoy this class even though it fucking kills and you think your legs are going to give way beneath you! If I make it passed those 2 classes I may even stay for yoga but chances are I'll be ready for my bed by 8pm!
I need a man that would never do anything Rick Astley wouldn't do.

@singlegalabto xx


No comments:

Post a Comment