Friday 28 September 2012

Absolutely Fuck all to talk about

Haven't blogged for a few days and the reason for that is theres absolutely fuck all worth blogging about so I will cobble one together from the minor things that are going on at the minute.

1. Garage boy text me and asked me out again. So you will remember I swerved him last time he text me because he said he would text me he next day and then never for 3 days. So this time he sent me some message asking how I was and I felt a bit sly on him because he's obviously not got a clue what your meant to do to seduce women and hes also a credit meff because he text me once off his mates phone so I replied to him. And then he asked me out again....epic fail. Fully decided I don't wanna see this dude and I have already filed him away under the category of "pointless" so I sort of half agreed to this date (lets go the pub to watch the match or we can watch it in mine) and then made my excuses on the day.

Is he fuckin messin? I'm not being funny, but is that his idea of showing a girl a good time. Best hope that dudes hung like a donkey or there is literally nothing down for him for the rest of his life.

2. Work have been overpaying me and now I owe them loads. Fucking furious about this because it was me that discovered this and then went and told them. Should have just kept my mouth shut I suppose but I am too honest for my own good and wouldn't have been able to sleep at night for the fear they would have thought I was robbing them. Only reason I found out was because I was trying to see how much extra I got if I increased my hours because I am so skint!!!! So now I am working 6 and 7 day weeks doing overtime because I am fed up of being brassic and my credit cards are looking moody to say the least. Planning on hammering it on the ovies for the next few months and then hopefully il be in a better position next year. Saying that though I've got the DTR in a couple of weeks, and got to buy my Glasto ticket on Sunday and also I'm meant to be going to New York in March. Oh fuck it your a long time dead.

3. Following on from the cash flow problem I have taken to selling all my worldly possessions on ebay. Its good like but its such a lot of faffing about. Might do a car boot sale but I don't know if I can be arsed getting up at stupid o'clock to go and hang around in St Helens whilst wools rummage through my business by torchlight. Its just an idea anyway.

4. I'm on the champix ready to quit smoking on Monday, I am already eating like a horse so I will probably be obese this time next week but again I can't fucking afford it any more so im just going to have to be a fat fucker with stupid healthy lungs.

Right thats about all I've got to say, like I said...fuck all

@singlegalabto xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment