Sunday 23 September 2012

Kinky Fuckery Required

I am absolutely fucking steaming.

It is as simple as that. I've not been laid in weeks and I am starting to get pissed off with it. I follow @scousebabe888 on twitter right coz she's hillarious and she's always tweeting filth. Well I made the mistake of having a flick through her twitter before and now i'm ready to sign the sex offenders register. I'm not a lezza by any stretch of the imagination before you all get excited. I'm more...JEALOUS hahaha!!! Andy always used to moan he wanted a 3some for his birthday right and I always said no because I think for 3somes to be good you really need to be the guest star, I'd get far too pissed off with it if I was with a boyfriend and another girl (thinking eeeee you've banged her well more than you've banged me ohhhh i'm going in the other room an ringin a chippy you know the score girls don't ya) but right now the way I'm feelin at the moment I feel like driving round to @scousebabe888's gaff, pickin her up, legging it down to London and then turnin up at Andy's for a 3sum sesh before leaving and reminding him I am no longer speaking to him. He'd have to pay her like, I'm skint.

Oh my god see how steaming I am?? I've lost rational thought.

Speaking of skint I have come to the conclusion the only way I am going to get more dollar other than selling ones arse is to do all the overtime god sends which is why I am currently working 7 day weeks. I have also been selling all my old prinny frocks on ebay. Got a couple of Lipsy ones up at the minute and going to list some Karen Millen ones too. Got 9 people "watching" one of the dresses so hopefully they will get into a bidding war. Ooooooh watching....memories of the swingers club come flooding back..... STOP IT!!!



Stoptober is looming and I have been struggling last couple of days, still on about 7 or 8 ciggies a day which is a lot better than 20 but I am struggling to cut it down further. Think I am gonna go the docs tomorrow and seek medical intervention in the form of hard narcotics. I need to quit its costing me a fortune and also killing me which is not sound.

Right thats all I've got to say really. I'm gagging for a shagging and I'm skint.

Sly on me

@singlegalabto

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment